Sure Grip Zombie wheels feature anodized aluminum hubs for maximum durability and precise feel while maintaining rock solid stability. This allows the unique urethane compounds to deliver all your power to the floor. Choose the Zombie combination that fits your skating style and surface.
Zombie Max wheels
• 62mm x 42mm - full width wheel design for maximum grip and stability
• Pack of 4 Wheels
• 89A Purple Core – Polished concrete and other slippery surfaces for insane grip. Can also be used as a pusher wheel.
• 92A Black Core – For use on coated surfaces and tile. Loaded with an insane mix of grip and speed.
• 95A Red Core – For use on sticky surfaces, track, or soft skate court where a hard wheel is desired for increased roll.
• 98A Green Core - Extra firm for insane speed on coated floors, tracks, and soft skate court.
Also available are:
• Zombie Mid – 62mm x 38mm - Slimmer width for increased lateral response
• Zombie Low - 58mm x 38mm – Smaller outer diameter and slimmer width wheels provide instant acceleration and increased lateral response
Zombie Aluminum Core – Designed in house and manufactured using state of the art machining technology.
What makes this different from other aluminum cores? The Zombie core is machined from a solid billet of aluminum, using the same manufacturing processes as used to make the famous Power Trac racing plates. This increases strength and allows Suregrip to machine the hub to a tighter tolerance than any other hub on the market. Creating the perfect fit between bearing and inner core. The cores are then treated with a special anodizing process to increase hub durability and urethane bonding. This technology is unique to the Zombie wheel line.
Zombie Insane Urethane – Specially formulated to exact specifications that were developed from 75 years in the skate wheel business.
What makes this wheel different from the rest? All wheels are poured using a precise time schedule to ensue product quality throughout the range. Typically wheels are poured over time, sometimes days. This can change the characteristic of a wheel poured one day vs. another or even morning vs. afternoon. This timing is what make the Zombie wheel the most unique wheel on the market.